Little Black Dress


Hello everyone, today I have for you a very special post. It is  dedicated to this great little black dress that is mandatory piece of clothing in the life of every lady. It may be appropriate for different occasions, it is easy to combine with other clothing  and almost every kind of jewelery goes with this type of dress. I believe that every woman around the world in her life have at least one little black dress. I love this one. I really like how it goes with these great silver sandals. One of my favorites this year. What do you think of my new haircut? How do you like it?  Leave me your comments below,  contact me on Instagram or Facebook and be sure to visit my You Tube channel. Love you xoxo

Ćao svimaa, danas za vas imam jedan jako drag i poseban post . Prvenstveno je posvećen ovoj divnoj maloj crnoj haljini koja je obavezan odevni predmet u životu svake dame. Može biti prikladna za razne prilike, lako je kombinovati je sa drugim odevnim komadina i skoro svaka vrsta nakita ide uz ovakav tip haljine. Verujem da sve žene širom sveta u svom životu poseduju bar jednu malu crnu haljinu. Ja je obožavam. I stvarno mi se sviđa kako ide uz ove sjajne srebrne sandale. Jedne od mojih favorita ovog leta. Šta mislite o mojoj novoj frizuri? Kako vam se sviđa? Pišite mi u komentarima, javite mi se na Instagramu ili Facebook-u i obavezno posetite moj You Tube kanal. Love you xoxo











You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Body goals definitivno! Super izgledaš! :*

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divna, skroz divna!!!! Oduševljena sam i kosom i outfit-om <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sijas! Ja sam odusevljena! Cipele su vrh! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look!! I love the dress

    xx LL


    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely stunning!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/fabulously-pink.html

    ReplyDelete